Re: [che-dev] language server protocol

It is probably better suited to go into the github issues page for Che so that everyone will more easily see the questions.

Yes we have an implementation of the protocol in Che. It is currently in a branch and not let of our released product.  We will release it later this quarter when we have a solid version of a registry to go with it.

The Java and C sharp bindings for the LSP for use in other IDEs are all open source.

What did you have in mind?

-Tyler