Re: [che-dev] Eclipse Che ideas for Google summer of code 2016

Hello Guys,
Finally related to Eclipse Che we have 2 slots:
Pair programming plugin by Randika, (me as mentor)  https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4522349613285376
Unit test plugin by Mirage (Florent as mentor)  https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6504016116711424

Welcome guys to the Che community and good luck :)

Sun.