Re: [che-dev] Install problems

On 3/13/2016 1:53 PM, Tyler Jewell wrote:
The issue that you ran into wasn't the space in the folder name unfortunately. It was more related to the lack of elevated permissions on the folder we installed into.

Well, FWIW in all cases the command shell that I was running did have Admin privileges. So I would have expected that all of the services started would have had elevation. Perhaps that assumption is bogus.

Thanks again for all the quick help.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx