Re: [che-dev] Question about Uses, Roles and Workspace access

Hi Dror,

Let me refine Sergey's question to make it easier for you to answer.

Are you using default Che bundle to test?
(If so, indeed User is taken as workspace/dev and admin for all the workspace since Che is single user.)

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com