Re: [che-dev] Question about Uses, Roles and Workspace access

Hello Dror

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Cohen, Dror <dror.cohen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Yes, Version 3.14 I believe…

Yes, Exactly right. In debug I see that he is granted by the 'workspace/developer' role, although not a member of that workspace

Can you elaborate a bit more. Where you can see it?

Sergii Kabashniuk

Dror