Re: [che-dev] Fwd: [GSOC]Building master branch of eclipse che

Hello
Can you provide more log output?

Sergii Kabashniuk

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Randika Navagamuwa <randika.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
 I'm a third year undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Srilanka and I'm interested in the GSOC project idea Pair programming with Eclipse Che Cloud IDE. As the first step I'm trying to build the master branch[1], I managed to build the assembly but getting this error when building the core.

 Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.10:analyze-only (analyze) on project che-core-api-account

Git repo says latest stable version is 3x, but i cannot find that version in the repo.
Can some one guide me to a solution?

Thanks and regards

--
Best Regards