[che-dev] Eclipse Che Questions on Stack Overflow

Hi Che Devs,

I have started seeing more questions about Eclipe Che on Stack Overflow, so I created an "eclipse-che" tag on SO and tagged a handful of the recent posts with it.

On https://mattermost-test.eclipse.org/eclipse there are a few channels that "subscribe" (via bot) to Stack Overflow tags to increase the visibility of people asking relevant questions. (See for eg https://mattermost-test.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/cdt-forum and https://mattermost-test.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/platform-qa).

I trust this is useful to you and I look forward to seeing more and more Che questions on Stack Overflow (and elsewhere!)

(PS There is a minimal wiki description I added for eclipse-che tag, see http://stackoverflow.com/tags/eclipse-che/info but it may not have been approved by the time you visit. Please feel free to edit/add some more stuff.)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.