[che-dev] Beta ramp down

All:

We are closing in on the beta release of Eclipse Che. another 20 issues were closed today.  We have 5 known issues that we need to work through, along with completing the export of Codenvy's Jira issues system into GitHub.  New web site should go up early next week and we will have a QA party for the beta candidate in the early part of the week.

M]
Florent BENOIT UD-937 Add Wizard-Driven templates in "Select Template"
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-937
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/3faa35536e99dd7fa654a10c71f0142c20532aea
UD-907 Add ability to create a workspace from a workspace.json file
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-907
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/ed3ef83e762530053854d811967272025b8e889d
UD-906 Add ability to export Workspace.json
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-906
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/1a613ef58a72f05038c1552f88557c45c9bbb34c
UD-892  Style the scrollbar in dashboard for windows
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-892
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/128208b40ce2231d6c1e8e8d6d0c3d9f77a69032
UD-960 Improving commands naming after adding from sample
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-960
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/f1adf7688a70f96cda958ece965716ed152814de
UD-965 Project type is not assigned properly to samples
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-965
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/68d62d09ad9c09e2e3f09068fe5d2fc5ba1193e6
IDEX-4019 Provide a way for clients to request content-disposition header
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/IDEX-4019
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/commit/390c37bbf960b722cc591a0f583b17c75eeceae7
https://github.com/codenvy/che/commit/78b72ea02d4d865905068853f3a48e7970540470
UD-966 Impossible to create a project, if the name already exist in other workspaces
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/UD-966
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/commit/68d62d09ad9c09e2e3f09068fe5d2fc5ba1193e6

Vlad Zhukovskiy Add ability to configure selection with opened file in editor
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/628
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/549(edited)

Oleksii Orel Add create user form to admin dashboard
https://github.com/codenvy/che-dashboard/pull/80(edited)

-----
Today
January 15th, 2016 -----
Alexander Garagatyi Fix WS agent pinging in situations when agent is not responding too long
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/625
GitHub
Throw exception if pinging was unsuccessful and there is no time to ping more. Refactor tests of ws agent pinging. Add debug log. @skabashnyuk

Dmytro Zamosenchuk added an integration to this channel: send e-mail from 4_0
Artem Zatsarynnyi Added warning in *GWT SDM for Che* command's page that projects must be built before launching *GWT SDM for Che* command
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/550
GitHub
Several guys have asked me why they can't launch GWT SDM for Che command for just cloned projects. This is because their projects are not built yet. Such warning may prevent user to be confused why...

Vlad Zhukovskiy IDEX-4077: Improve selected states in project explorer
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/632(edited)

Max Shaposhnik Fix "Project already exists" message when factory is reusing workspace with perUser policy
https://github.com/codenvy/plugins/pull/76/files

Vlad Zhukovskiy IDEX-4078: Improve selected states in console panel
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/633(edited)

Dmytro Nochevnov IDEX-4038: added explanation into the _Remote Debug View_
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/555

Artem Zatsarynnyi Now CurrentProject will be updated in AppContext immediately after firing ProjectUpdatedEvent.
Particularly this was a cause of disabled actions in *Git* menu after initializing a git repo with *Initialize Respository...* action
and vise-versa: all actions in *Git* menu were enabled after removing a git repo with *Delete Respository...*action
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/636(edited)

Sergii Leschenko Removed adding bindings for oauth authenticators if they don't have valid configuration data
As result oAuth icon were not displayed if it is not configured
*Issue*
https://jira.codenvycorp.com/browse/CLDIDE-2561
*Pull requests*
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/557
https://github.com/codenvy/plugins/pull/77
https://github.com/codenvy/che-core/pull/634

new messages
Vlad Zhukovskiy IDEX-3964: Resources folders shouldn't be displayed as java packages but as simple folders
https://github.com/codenvy/che-plugins/pull/560(edited)

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top