Re: [che-dev] Machine undefined is not found

Vagrant does not require maven.  You can just run vagrant by itself.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:47 AM, Rodolfo <rof20004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To setup vagrant, i need to install maven manually ?

I installed vagrant, git che but it do not have maven installed.

It is not familiar and we'd need more information to diagnose it.

If your system has not been properly configured, there is a workaround.  You can use Vagrant to create a VM that has the perfect setup to run Che.

1. Create a new directory.
2. Place the attached Vagrantfile into that directory.
3. Run "vagrant up".
4. When the VM is up, use the SSH utility to go into the VM.
5. Inside the VM will be /home/vagrant/projects/che
6. Go into this directory
7. "git pull" to get the latest.
8. "git checkout 4.0"
9. "mvn clean install"

When it's done you can then run ./che.sh run to launch Che.

This gives you a VM with Docker properly configured.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55