Re: [che-dev] Run Web Project in Eclipse Che

Hi,

thanks for answer,

nothing special, i run it in my eclipse normaly, and run into Wildfly 8.2.0 normal too.

I do not know what happened, i runned it right now and worked, maybe maven version ?

I realy do not know.

Can you generate war in eclipse che ?

Hi

The default images have Tomca8 on board at /home/user/tomcat8

Create a command at Run Edit Commands > Arbitrary:

cd /projects/$yourProject
mvn clean install
cp /projects/$yourProject/target/*.war /home/user/tomcat8/webapps/ROOT.war

Start Tomcat with another command:

/home/user/tomcat8/bin/catalina.sh run

I tried the project you have previously shared with me and it does not run both in Tomcat and Windfly. Are there any special requirements to run it? I did mvn clean install, copied war to Tomcat/Wildfly and started the server - a stacktrace of exceptions showed up.