Re: [che-dev] Che-Core 5 last builds have failed

Hello Dror.
We saw your contribution. Thanks for that.
We think that Travis fails because of its multi-user nature. Usually tasks on Travis has been started simultaneously. And the failed test are related to networking. We planning to replace travis with our Jenkins. Because we have all green on our Jenkins.

Meantime don't worry too much about failing travis.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Sergii Kabashniuk