[che-dev] Dynamic updating of Che extensions

Hi all,

For SAP Che implementation we're now exploring the extensibility story. I understand that currently there is no way to update extensions dynamically. As this is something we would like to support in the future, I have some related questions:

·         Do you have plans to support this in the future?

·         As incremental changes in a running container during extension development are supported, can you provide some details how is it done?

·         Any suggestions how to implement this for productive usage in the current Che implementation?

Thanks in advance,

Guy Soffer

Area Architect, SAP Web IDE
P&I Tech Cloud Experience

SAP Labs Israel

15 Hatidhar St., Ra'anana 4366517, Israel

T     +972-9-777-9581

F     +972-74-760-9581

M    +972-54-301-3000

Back to the top