[che-dev] Improvements to Che examples, home page, and docs

Che community:

We have begun a new effort to improve the docs, home page and embedded examples of Eclipse Che.

We have started by improving the home page for che: eclipse.org/che.

Additionally, we have prepared this general outline of docs for Che itself.

We'd love to get your input on the outline.  Particularly around the area of embedding Che & extending Che.  What do you think of the flow?  Are there major content topics that are missing?

This outline does not include the references to the REST API and Java class library which will remain on the site.  We are focusing in on the various examples that we must provide.

Thanks!

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

Back to the top