Re: [che-dev] Eclipse Che meeting summary

3.10 release activities
modeling various use cases around how we can do asset pushes & remote server deployments
start investigation on chromium che client & merging into release process
rewrote che getting started guide
added install from binary instructions to che site
identified various che examples needed to improve eclipseche.org

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55