[che-dev] DSL extension

Hi,

I’m getting started with Eclipse Che and everything looks great so far! I just have a question regarding DSL support.

Would it be possible to create an extension to support a domain-specific language? I’ve tried to follow the tutorial here: http://docs.codenvy.com/che/tutorials-samples/#create-editor, but it seems this is not up-to-date with the latest version of the code (there’s no getParser method in GroovyEditorConfiguration.java anymore).

Also, I couldn’t find anything obvious on how the parser is injected/provided for the currently supported languages (Java, Python, C++, Ruby, ...).
I’d be interested in not only having syntax highlighting for my DSL, but also content assist and quick fixes.

If you guys have any pointers for me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Gianluca Righetto

Back to the top