Re: [che-dev] Roles in Che

Hi Tyler,

Thanks a lot for the detailed info!

One question, you wrote that the role user_temp is only applies to codenvy.

However, in Che source code (e.g. UserService) the role  temp_user is used.

Are both role representing the same? Do you plan to remove it from the Che code?

Thanks!

Zoya Pronyakova

Team Architect, Development Experience, Technology Cloud Experience

SAP Labs Israel, 15 Hatidhar st., Raanana 43665, Israel

M  +972-54-420-4894

T   +972-9-777-9877

zoya.pronyakova@xxxxxxx