Re: [che-dev] Release notification automation

The Idea was to use nexus (not jenkins) RSS feeds to get notifications for new tag deploy, but unfortunately projects we are interested in are in private group and there are some difficulties with RSS feed permissions.

So for now we will keep notification for any new release in che-dev mail list.