Re: [che-dev] a question regarding che /project API

Hi,

1/ Yes, you can rely on it. If we decide to change it will be deprecated for some time and everyone will be notified.
2/ No, we do not plan to do that, it is highly not recommended way. Look here for details https://restful-api-design.readthedocs.org/en/latest/urls.html#relative-vs-absolute

Regards,

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com