Re: [che-dev] Workspace ID generation

Hi,

Makes sense.

We have not paid a lot of attention on it (did not consider it as a big deal :) ), so, sure.

Do you also think that ID generating algo should be injectable as a component?
Or your generator supposed to be good enough for all the cases and we can just replace the utility method?

Best,

Gennady

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com