Re: [che-dev] Runners in che don't work?

Thanks, Gennady,

Yes, I see.

It is a pretty staightforward task to create a runner which does Runtime.exec, however, it will not be scalable. This is not acceptable for our project. We'll have to reimplement the docker runner. And we don't have a permission to publish our code yet, sorry.

--
  oleg