[che-dev] Support for multiple users

Hi,

It looks like the support for multiple users (including login and registration) is provided by the user-dashboard project. But when I built it and run (grunt serve --codenvy-url="" --codenvy-port=8080 --no-codenvy-https --codenvy-chg-orig) - the UI was displayed but I am unable to register a new user and new projects are not displayed in the dashboard. I.e. dasboard seems to be misconfigured. Are there any instructions on how it should be set up correctly? Should I install mongodb, etc?

Does user-dashboard project have opensource license BTW? And what about cdec project which is available from a public github repository but all the sources have CODENVY CONFIDENTIAL header there?

Back to the top