Re: [cf-dev] Not getting the complete response from coAP serve

Sreejith, I am not sure this is the right place for that kind of help (please someone correct me if I wrong).
Would you mind to post your question at StackOverflow under the tags 'coap' and 'java'?

Best Regards, Eugene Nikolaev.

Hi Eugene,

Thank you.

I enabled logging and i could verify that its not getting complete message server sent.

Assume my message is a JSON encoded one like [{},{},{},{}.....]

This is a blocker for me. Please point me , if there is any other block size settings or something. Not sure why its happening with Java Client and works with other coAP clients.

Regards,

Sreejith