[cf-dev] Not getting the complete response from coAP server

Hi,

I am using a sample coAP client like below.

CoapClient client = new CoapClient("coap://localhost:5683/obs");
String content1 = client.get().getResponseText();

I tried the client with a coAP java server , i am able to get the complete response.

Assume that server is sending say 1000 json records together in a response. But when i try the same client with a GO coAP server , i am not able to get the complete response string.g.

But i tested the GO coAP server with a node.js coAP client , its working perfectly. So i assume the problem is with in java client.

Please some one point me the issue here.

--

Sreejith.S

Back to the top