[cf-dev] Question about Multicast Implementation

Hi list,

I have a question about a basic multicast CoAp DTLS implementation.

I am currently working on a proof-of-concept for my Masterthesis by using a CoAp DTLS PSK implementation. I have been able to successfully implement a basic secure unicast communication, but for a few days I have been trying to implement a multicast communication without a result. My question is whether in the current version a multicast solution is possible at all and if so if someone has an exemplary implementation.

Thanks in advance
T. Rick

--
Thorsten Rick