Re: [cf-dev] REST Connector for CF

Hi,

To clarify more on this what I am looking is how to send CoAP over HTTP to SCEF.

Thanks, Santos

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Santos Das <santos.das@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Can some one please help by providing some information on how to develop a REST based connector.

Requirement - Send the LWM2M message to SCEF (3GPP TS 23.682)

I have put the LWM2M over NBIOT picture from OMA-TS-LightWeightM2M-V1_1-20160902-D here for every ones reference.

For example, let us consider how will we send the LWM2M message through the SCEF path which is REST based.

I have few questions on the probable implementation.

1.  I see there are RFCs defined for CoAP transmission over TCP and UDP. But, I don't see one for Non-IP. Does anyone have it?

2.  Has there been any work already started on this?

3.  We have to build a REST connector to take the payload I believe after DTLS and then sent it over REST.  Any help on how to build a connector? I looked at the TCP connector but it seems a bit more complex. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Inline image 1

Thanks, Santos

Back to the top