Re: [cf-dev] REST Connector for CF

I am not familiar with the NB-IoT stuff envisioned for LWM2M 1.1.
If all you need to do is translating hence and forth between CoAP and HTTP you
might consider taking a look at Californium's proxy component (californium-
proxy).

This does not require/involve the implementation of a dedicated REST Connector
but instead you simply send standard CoAP messages over UDP to the HTTP proxy
which then forwards the message payload via HTTP to the target endpoint.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn