Re: [cf-dev] Even less strict request response matching

I pretty agree with Kay most of the time identity is not enough, especially if client is not authenticate. (About PSK I think this is not allowed to have 2 clients with the same identity but not the same key)

But I can see some cases (LWM2M ?), where clients must always authenticate themself and have only one way to established DTLS session (only one cipher allowed). In this case using identity is maybe acceptable.

So, maybe instead of using configuration option, we should just create a CorrelationContextMatcher Interface with a default implementation (the strict mode) and let users implement its own.

Simon