Re: [cf-dev] Do you use CoapClient API?

Simon has tried to find a way to support fail over of observations for
both types of API, thus he registers a listener for each instance of
CoAPClient to be notified when notifications come in that have been
created on a different node. Personally, I don't think that we need this
and that we instead should provide the fail over behavior for the
Endpoint API only.
I don't really try to support the fail over for CoapClient.
I changed the endpoint API to support failover and clustering.
This impact the coapClient implementation so I changed it to keep the
same behavior as before.
Nothing more.

Thanks for the clarification, Simon. I didn't want to put words into your mouth :-) See you next week.

Back to the top