Re: [cf-dev] Do you use CoapClient API?

Le 28/04/2016 13:15, Kraus Achim (INST/ESY1) a écrit :
Hi Simon,
Hi Matthias,

[MK] The result, that this is now possible …

I would say, it "pretends" that is now possible :-).

But though Simon already clarified, that this was not his intention, I'm not sure, if we should continue to discuss the "intention".

Therefore I would like to point more to the details, what happens, if the CoAP client receives two notifies for the same blockwise
resource. Without E-Tag option, I would assume, that the first (deprecated notify according the OBSERVE Option)
would possible report a "invalid" content (mixedup versions of the resources). So I'm just afraid of invalid content.
I'm not sure but as we have 2 exchanges in memory and each one use a different token, I guess that the content should not be mixed.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-block-18#section-3.4

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY1)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58139
achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B