Re: [cf-dev] Newbie Californium Project Eclipse Integration Question

Hi Ahmet

There are two options:

-          use Maven and use the projects in https://github.com/eclipse/californium.tools as a template for the dependencies

-          import the Californium projects into Eclipse and define the Eclipse projects as dependencies in your project (right click, Properties); there should be a similar option in whatever IDE you are using

Once this is done, your IDE should find your Java imports.

Ciao

Matthias