From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hetal Pandya
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. März 2015 07:42
To: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cf-dev] error in scandium

hello sir.

 i need a help to run coap scandium .

I want to run scandium client on Raspberry pi and server on my notebook.

but the execution gets stuck at InetSocketAddress.

in the client program i m giving the Ip address of the notebook and DEFAULT_PORT parameter in InetSocketAddress(ip,port),

but when it further goes to dtlsconnector.start(), it hangs up in creating DATAGRAMSOCKET..

pl help what i have to modify in existing progrma?

Regards.
Hetal Pandya

   **A ship in a Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for**

Back to the top