[cf-dev] error in scandium

hello sir.
 i need a help to run coap scandium .
I want to run scandium client on Raspberry pi and server on my notebook.
but the execution gets stuck at InetSocketAddress.

in the client program i m giving the Ip address of the notebook and DEFAULT_PORT parameter in InetSocketAddress(ip,port),
but when it further goes to dtlsconnector.start(), it hangs up in creating DATAGRAMSOCKET..
pl help what i have to modify in existing progrma?

Regards.
Hetal Pandya

   **A ship in a Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for**

Back to the top