Re: [cf-dev] 1.0.0-M1 released

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Hudalla Kai <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That’s great news, Julien J Thanks for the effort! Is it much additional work to also publish to maven central? My guess is, that most people will have access to maven central by default while they will need to explicitly configure access to the eclipse repo. We can certainly do that for leshan (at least for the migration) but in the long run, I think it’d be nice to be able to use maven central as well.

Thanks for pushing me ;)

I already created an issue for having right to publish the new artifact on maven central

There is some extra effort because they require GPG signature, publishing javadoc etc, but we are already used to it since we did it for leshan/californium on github

Anyway, thanks again!!! Should we start to discuss migration to the M1 release on the leshan google group then?

yes or someone just do it :) I think we have a consensus on it.

BTW Are there any mutual dependencies among the Californium components? Or is there a certain order in which you need to build? If it’s the latter one, it can be represented by the build chain in Hudson/Jenkins, so that downstream builds are automatically triggered when something is changed upstream …

Just an order:

switch element-connector  to M1, build, tag, push, back to snapshot
switch scandium to M1, switch the dependency on elemenct-connector to M1, build, tag, push, back to snapshot (even the scnadium dependency)
switch to californium, same process
switch to actinium, same process