Re: [cf-dev] 1.0.0-M1 released

Thanks a lot Julien!

Having a release with the new Eclipse packages is definitely the most urgent milestone :)

Since there was interest to use Scandium stand-alone (i.e., without CoAP), we have this internal dependency. I might have to state this more explicitly in the tutorial slides. element-connector is the basic network abstraction used by both Californium and Scandium. Yet Californium also depends on Scandium and Actinium and the Tools then on Californium. Thus the order Julien described.

I think there is still an update missing for the Tools since Scandium changed. I also want to update the RD before we have the M1 release of californium.tools.

Ciao

Matthias

Back to the top