[cdt-dev] Execute Eclipse Application with equinox launcher

Hello everbody,

I'm struggling with the following problem. Maybe someone can point me in
the right direction.
There is this Application "GeneratePDOM" (in
core/org.eclipse.cdt.core/parser/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/pdom/export/GeneratePDOM.java)
which can be used from the terminal. The following command can be
executed from inside the eclipse directory (where the subdirectory
"plugins" remains):

java -jar
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.5.500.v20190715-1310.jar
-application "org.eclipse.cdt.core.GeneratePDOM" -source
/home/sadik/project-root/DemoProject -target
/home/sadik/project-root/DemoProject/Index.pdom -id test_index01 [ ...
maybe more options]

This works. I modified the application so that it suffices my needs,
like adding a few options. Now I want to use this modified Application
to be launched with the equinox launcher. What is the easiest way to do
this? Do I need to create a standalone eclipse?

I tried to simply export the org.eclipse.cdt.core plugin and replace the
jar file in plugins. My hope was that the equinox launcher will launch
GeneratePDOM from this jar file, but that's not what's happening.

Thank you in advance for any help!
Sadik

--
Sadik Özoguz