Re: [cdt-dev] Question on automating updates to specfile from within Eclipse CDT

Hi,

The Linux Tools Project -- https://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/ -- has
specfile support in the RPM component. However I am no more familiar
with it than that. Unfortunately the link to the RPM tooling is
currently broken (I am seeing a blank page). You might want to try
their mailing list --
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxtools-dev.

HTH
Jonah