[cdt-dev] Question on automating updates to specfile from within Eclipse CDT

Hi:

   We use Eclipse CDT to manage our source for a project I'm on.  We package it using
RPM specfiles.  Is there any means of automating the process of keeping the specfile
updated when package builds are performed?  ie: bumping the major/minor version and
forcing changelog updates?  I know project tito does this...but looking to see how others
are doing this.

thx.
W. MacKenzie

--