Re: [cdt-dev] git (was:The Great Managed Build API Tooling Fiasco of 2009)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 4:33 AM, Jesper Eskilson <jesper.eskilson@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> git isn't that hard to drive (similar-ish to cvs) but last I tried,
>
> Git is not similarish to CVS, except if I was to explain it to my mother. It

What I took from James's comment was that git and CVS are similar in
terms of the difficulty of using the command-line interface (i.e. not
that difficult). I don't think he was saying git and CVS take similar
approaches to version control.

-David

Back to the top