[cdt-dev] Extension point for Standard Make C Project Configuration

Title: Extension point for Standard Make C Project Configuration

Hello guys,

I want to set the Build config (and general config) of a standard make C project. I have found a way to do it programmatically.

But now I am wondering whether there is a CDT extension point I can use for doing the same thing.

I have found two extension points CConfigurationDataProvider and ExternalSettingsProvider but they are not described very well and there are no examples how to use them!

Can anybody help me pls!

Greets Marko T.

Back to the top