RE: [cdt-dev] questions about OffsetLimitReachedException

I believe that this is legacy hangover of the having the 2 different
parsers (core vs. dom).

--
JohnC

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
                                       "CDT General developers list."
             12/07/2007 08:57          <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                       John Camelon/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cdt-dev] questions about
                                       OffsetLimitReachedException

You know, to be honest, I can't remember. I'd check with the author of the
exception class, although I think is memory is fading as well.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems