[cdt-dev] Custom Run in CDT Plugin

Greetings,

I am working on a CDT plugin that will include a customized run
operation.  Ideally I would be able to select a binary object via a
popup menu (that is already done) and then the plugin would generate and
execute a new run configuration for it.  I have not been able to locate
the API for the CDT's run system in the documentation.  If anyone could
point me in the right direction (documentation, samples, CDT source etc)
I would appreciate it.

-Wyatt Spear

Back to the top