RE: [cdt-dev] Including/excluding translation units from MBS

TO "skin the cat a different way", I would like to just be able to
multi-select files and folders in the project and manipulate their build
settings as a group.  Excluded files and folders would have some sort of
decoration in the projects view indicating that they're not used.

I think there is a bugzilla on making settings on multiple files and
folders easier but I don't know the number off the top of my head.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
Texas Instruments, Toronto
http://eclipse.org/cdt