From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neugebauer Manfred
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 1:41 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.1 RC 4: managed make problem

Hallo Leo,

It's good that you already know where the problem is located. I see the
following from my point of view:

adding a Xlinker string to a managed make file worked before (definitely
in
CDT 1.x, but I believe even with CDT 2.0.x), so there must be a change
in
this definition file when CDT moved to 2.1 (I don't know why?). May be
you
can simple take the change back?

Have I nice weekend. Manfred.