Re: Indexer (was Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 new features)

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 18:33, John Camelon wrote:
John,
	I read carefully the 49783 bug content. I know that unprofessional advices
are terrible, therefore I do not advice, but just remind that, for example,
the technology used in Source Navigator is very efficient and works fast on
relatively large projects. My last test case was RTEMS source tree which has
about 12000 files in 120MB of source.

Thanks!

P.S. Just wanted to clarify for myself: the case when function "body" resides
in another file (C or C++) which is the *.cpp/*.c file is the case I use very
often. Is this something unusual?