RE: [cdt-dev] Integrating another debugger

Hi Susan,

I emailed you my EclipseCon slides separately -- for others, I will put them

up on the web site hopefully later today.

As for the classes, here's a quick summary:

Extension points:
	point="org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core.CDebugger“
	point="org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui.CDebuggerPage"

Examples of implementation for GDB server support:
	org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core -> GDBServerDebugger.java
	org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui     -> GDBServerDebuggerPage.java

Hope this helps,

Sebastien