[cdt-dev] February CDT Conference Call

Hi all,

The monthly CDT conference calls are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month, but with many folks away at the Eclipse Technical Conference last week, we decided to hold up until this week instead. If there are no objections, we'll hold it this upcoming Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern as usual.

Details for the call:

Date: Wed. February 11, 2004

Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Eastern time.

Dial-in: 1 877 303 3363  (International: 1 416 405 9300)

Participant passcode: 7316708#

Usual agenda, plus any news updates from those attending the Eclipse conference last week:

- Eclipse Conference Update
- CDT project participant updates
- CDT 1.2 Status (we really should do a GA build soon...)
- CDT 2.0 Status
- Verification
- Documentation
- Builds/Infrastructure
- Any other stuff people would like to discuss

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas
Program Manager
IBM Software Group - Rational