Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchains in CDT [TS-0062-1]

> I'll say up front, I'm not asking this to be applied, but people wanted
> details on my suggested approach for toolchain support and this seemed
> the easiest way.

Ok, here is an example, the binaryParser.

The way it is done now, IBinaryParser is an extension point, It is set
on the project via the PropertyPage, some parsers say the GNUElf parser
needs tools, and they provide a UI to set the paths, for things like
addr2line, c++filt etc ..

What will be the workflow now ?

Back to the top