[cdt-dev] CDT Contrib Site Open

Hey gang,

I have created a SourceForge site called CDT Contrib
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdt-contrib).  The idea is to use it as a
sandbox for prototyping new features and for building limited use features
for the CDT.  These features may or may not get integrated in to the main
CDT in the future, but it gives us a relatively free infrastructure to
work on these together and share the results and see what happens.

Those that are interested and have precious time to spare, I suggest we
start by putting ideas for new things into the Open Discussions forum on
the site and go from there.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top