[cdt-dev] Code Assist Questions

Hello all,

I'm still unable to get the current code assist working for me. However, looking at its code I have some questions:
- Does the current code assist propose anything other than functions/function prototypes?
- Would the completion contribution through extension points be able to propose anything other than global functions?
- Would we need completion contribution thorough extension points even if we parse and follow includes?
- Do you know of a standard way of linking documentation to code in C/C++ that could be used by the parser to help in text hover?

Appreciate your help,
Hoda Amer
Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group