RE: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

Gene,

  Can you be sure to do a synchronize with the head and then
re-submit your patch to the cdt-patch@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.
I applied it locally (but I don't have commit access to the UI)
and there were some conflicts.

  Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
 Thomas